Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Upside Down Policy on Israel ... and More

Why is it that if Russia fires rockets into the Ukraine, who is not even our ally, to defend people that democratically voted to join Russia, we tell the rest of the world to stand against Russia; but if a terrorist squatter state fires rockets into Israel, our best ally and the only democracy in that region, we tell Israel not to do anything to "destabilize" the situation?

Is it just me, or are both of these policies totally upside down?

Is it just me, or has our policy on Israel been upside down since about January 20th, 2009?  Or for that matter our policy on Russia, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Lybia, Egypt.....?

Why didn't we tell the Palestinian Authority (PC code-word for the PLO) not to do anything to "destabilize" things when they considered letting Hamas have a legitimate share in their government?  Whatever little stability there was would surely go out the door then.

Why didn't we tell the "Arab Spring" uprisers not to destabilize things and not to throw out governments that had been peaceful and stable for decades?  Or was that all really Obama / CIA plans that have now all backfired in a big way?  Did we do anything to "destabilize" those situations?

Is it just me, or is it about time to destabilize the unconstitutional situation in our own nation and restore the republic our forefathers entrusted to our care?

Maybe it's just me.  I'll stop ranting now and go back to bed with my dreams.  I'll go back into the bunker with your crazy uncle where we both belong.  Carry on with your day and enjoy your couch and your soothing TV shows that keep you from caring.  Catch up on the latest antics of Kim Kar-what's-her-name or whatever it is that occupies your fancy.  I apologize for the interruption to your comfort zone.  It was just little ol' me in one of those spells I get.

VM

No comments:

Post a Comment