Monday, November 3, 2014

Obama called

Michelle Obama called me Sunday. Apparently she doesn't know me very well or she would know I was in church. She had to leave a message on the answering machine asking me to vote for all Democrats. She REALLY doesn't know me!

Then I saw an interview where she said black people ought to vote for all Democrats regardless of the candidate or their position on the issues. I put two and two together and come to the conclusion she thinks I'm black. She ABSOLUTELY doesn't know me.

Then today I got another call, this time from her husband. I was at work of course, which he would have known if he knew me at all! But I think he is trying to muster the vote among people who don't have jobs and rely on his benevolence. So he left a message urging me to vote for all Democrats.

Of course I am registered with another party so I don't know what they think they will accomplish.

I don't know whether to feel flattered they called, or to feel blessed that they know nothing about me!

In either case, I am anxiously waiting by the phone for their next call, so I can tell them a thing or two. Because they may not know anything about me, but I know more than I want to about them.

Hey Hillary, Obama called. He wants his village idiot back.

Hey Rahm, Obama called. He wants his schemes back.

Hey Holder, Obama called. He wants his credibility back.

Hey America, Obama called. He wants the Senate back. He's not gonna get it this time!!!!

VM

No comments:

Post a Comment