Friday, November 17, 2023

Harbor Freight Item Not Completely Trash


I found a fairly accurate description on a Harbor Freight item.  According to their own description, the item pictured above is only "Semi-Trash" and not completely trash.  Unlike my drill press from Harbor Freight, which refuses to spin when powered on until I manually start the wheels turning (right out of the box), and which completely broke the chuck the first time I tried to drill through some steel (with a quality titanium drill bit).  Unlike the many other disappointing pieces of total trash I have been saddled with from Harbor Freight (and from China in general), this tool is advertised as only "Semi-Trash."  So you save $550 for going with this item instead of something that is is completely not trash.

VM

No comments:

Post a Comment