Saturday, October 18, 2014

Still Not Running

Recently I reported on this blog that I am not running and I do not intend to run. I thought I would take the time to report on the success of my not-running campaign.

I did not run on Wednesday. I did not run on Thursday. Friday came and went without me running, although I was slightly tempted to trot. But I do not intend to run on Saturday or Sunday.

Hillary can run. But that does not encourage me to run. Whenever Hillary (the red-head around the corner) runs down my street, it just motivates me to close the curtains.

Rand can run. The Rand Corporation runs a lot of interesting stuff on their data processing equipment. But that has nothing to do with a potential run for me.

Christie may be running. He appears to have lost a lot of weight. He may be dieting as well as running. Good for him.

Cruz is just cruising. I don't know if he will end up running or just stay in the car on cruise control. At least his car is running.

Both my cars are also running, in good working order.

Is your refrigerator running? Better go catch it !!!

VM

No comments:

Post a Comment