Tuesday, October 7, 2014

For the Record, I Do Not Intend to Run

Just to clarify all the speculation and rumors I may have (or may have not) heard of a potential run (or lack of run) on my part, let me state for the record and definitively, I am not running and I do not intend to run.  I appreciate the support of those who have (or have not) encouraged me to run, but running at this time is not on my agenda.

A run such as has been suggested (or left completely unsaid) is very time and energy consuming.  It takes its toll on the mind, emotions and even the body.  It can be very costly as well, even in ways other than financially.  After three microseconds (give or take but probably less) of serious consideration and deliberation, and (zero) consultation with (completly un)trusted advisors, I feel such a run is not in my best interests at this time.

I do not intend to run in 2014, 2015 or 2016, though circumstances may (but most likely won't) change.  I will leave my options open whether to run (or not) at some point in the future.

Thank you for your support (or lack of support) in this matter and your respect (or disdain) for my decision not to run.  I hope this statement clears up any confusion that probably did not exist on the matter of my running.

Sincerely,

Victor Mowery, Non-Runner(-at-this-time)


2 comments:

  1. Running to where exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wherever someone may have encouraged me to run (or not), or wherever some may have been speculating!

      Delete